Thursday, August 25, 2016

 
so the main highlights from my week were on tuesday we had a mulit zone and my mission president talked about the second coming which blew my mind...i dont think we have any idea how close this event really is!! on tuesday i also hit day 400 😫 also my mission president came and taught with us for one lesson which was great! he is a awesome guy! but the main highlight from this week was that saturday i had 2 more baptisms! so great! their names are ana and luis. when luis bore his testimony he kinda went off on his whole lifes story...haha. but great none the less. below you can see a pic of the baptism, (dont mind me rockin the shades 😎😂) we also spent like 10 min picking off ticks from a dog, that dog had SOO many ticks!! so i think thats been a summary of my week. Love you!! 

Elder Moore



No comments:

Post a Comment