Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Food, Glorious Food...

I'm so glad to hear that grandpa came down and was able to spend time there, and you guys were able to do all that together!

Yes i got my package! thank you! it was much needed, and we drop our laundry off at a lady's house. she hand washes it, and it's usually ready in 2 days. Our baptisms in october are shaky.  We had to move one because he didn't come to church yesterday, but he still wants to get baptized.

This week has been so fast, madi is now in my district, so that's kinda cool, and a hermana in our district had her birthday this week, so my comp and i and her comp (madi) and her got together at a member's house and ate tons of cake! I found this one shop pretty close to our home, and it sells amazing cookies! 5 cookies for 1 sole (which is super cheap) and our penson has made us french toast twice this week with scrambled eggs and hashbrowns..amazing! On saturday we had a lesson with a less active, and after we made waffles with them (which i have a pic. of)  and they were some of the best waffles i have ever had! My comp brought nutella and peanut butter and all that good stuff and it was amazing! We were walking through the streets and all of the sudden a naked 6 year old kid started running aroung the street, so that was kinda awkward.

So ya that was my week, i hope you guys have an amazing week as well! i love you guys!!!

Elder Moore
I found this picture on Hermana Clegg's blog. Nate had talked about this in his letter.

No comments:

Post a Comment