Monday, March 6, 2017



glad to know everything is going good still, glad to know that you are getting better!
wow, it feels like forever since Ive written! its been a interesting week. last pday i dropped of my comp (cause he finished his mission) so i got to stay the night with a bunch of elders which was way fun! we all went and ate at a restaurant together. tuesday morning after 20 months i finally had a omelet! then i had a meeting for trainers. then i picked up my son (the guy I'm training) his name is Elder Sanderlin from Texas. he is a cool guy. then for lunch we ate pizza with all the other trainers. (pic below of all of us) Wed. we had district meeting, then we went back to the office cause the airport lost his suitcase. but they found it...on the other side of the country. but he has it now. on friday it started to rain again. sat we went to the lady who got baptized last week and moved mud bricks. sun we helped her put up her roof with the branch president. then she gave us watermelon. then my comp got sick and was throwing up all night. but every gringo goes through that. so i think that has been my week. below are pics from the baptism last week. i love you guys! for my package maybe i honesty cant remember the things there are there, you guys can just surprise me! love you guys!

Elder Moore




No comments:

Post a Comment