Tuesday, April 4, 2017

ya it  was okay, no but we are going to celebrate it tonight. the pension is irma (her name) i am so excited to go to the Peruvian place when i get home!
well lets see, last pday we went to a little museum with the zone leaders. it was kinda cool. this one let me take pics...so pics below. Tue. we just pretty much contacted the whole day, and i had one of the nicest rejections ever.
Wed. i gave my class. after i did a exchange with Elder Rojas my comp. so it was good to work with him again. we did service for 2 hours helping a convert. then the office had a mission for me. i had to go to print off a contract for the building we are renting for the church. then i had to fill our the contract with the owner of the building. then we spent 30 min looking for a flippin scanner. finally i got it scanned and sent to the office. after all the appointments failed so we just taught the branch presidents family. its funny exchanges are to see how others are working...while we hardly worked. Thu. i had interviews with President Williams. i know i have already said this before..but i am so glad he is my mission president!Sat. conference was amazing! President Nelson's explanation on the atonement opened my eyes to a whole new meaning of the atonement of jesus chirst! then a member brought me some American hamburgers for my b day. Sun i watched the morning session in Spanish, so i can say i saw it in Spanish. then i had lunch with the zone leaders and another companionship. then i watched the last session of general conference that i will ever watch in my mission 😫. so that's been my week. I love you guys!!

Elder Moore
Pics....the museum
           the branch president and some of his daughters.










No comments:

Post a Comment